AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form 2020
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Online Form 2020
|Post Date: ||08 – 08 -2020|
All India Institute of Management AIIMS has published Online Application Form for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Combined Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020.
Those candidates who are eligible for this post and want to apply online form, can read complete information from given notification below.
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Nursing Officer Recruitment Combined Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020
Advt No. : 106/2020
- Application Start date : 05/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/08/2020 up to 05:00 PM only
- Fee Payment Last Date : 18/08/2020
- Exam Date : 01/09/2020
- Admit Card Available : August 2020
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 1200/-
- PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fees By Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only. OR
- Pay the Examination Fee By E-Challan
|Age Limit |
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- B.Sc. Nursing / Diploma in Nursing And
- You have to valid Registration and
- 2 Year Experience in 50 Bedded Hospitals.
Vacancy Details Total : 3803 Post
AIIMS Wise Vacancy Details
|AIIMS, New Delhi||270||59||154||79||35||597|
|AIIMS, Rae Bareli||239||60||161||89||45||594|
How to Fill Form AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test NORCET 2020
- All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS, Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test NORCET 2020. Candidate Can Apply Online form Between 05/08/2020 to 18/08/2020.
- You have to read notification and collect all necessary documents at the time of filling online application form like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address details, Basic Details.
- Also you have to attach scan photocopy of related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit the Application Form click on Preview Button and make sure all columns are correctly filled.
- You have to submit application fee carefully and do not click or refresh your Page during online payment. If your payment is un-successful, your form will reject.
- After final submit your form, take a printout of application form in hard copy and save your file in A4 format in PDF.
|For More details about Course, Kindly read the Information Brochure.|
|Thank You for Visiting Here|
Some Useful Important Links