Join me for latest Updates
|Name of Post:|
Bihar BPSC MDO Online Recruitment Form 2020
|Post Date :||24 April 2020 | 08:42 PM|
|Short Information :|
Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Patna has advertise Online Application Recruitment Form for the post of Mineral Development Officer MDO Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate want to fill online form for the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria, they have to Read the Complete Notification Before Apply Online Form.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer MNO Online Form 2020
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Advt No. : 05/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 04/05/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/05/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/05/2020
- Complete Form Last Date : 02/06/2020
- Receipt Form Last Date : 10/06/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General /BC/EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST /: 200/-
- Bihar Domicile Female : 200/-
- Exam Fee can be submitted by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Master Degree M.Sc / M.Tech in Geology / Applied Geology / Mining Engineering in Any Recognized University in India.
Vacancy Details Total : 20 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit Consider on 01/08/2019|
|Mineral Development Officer||20|
- 21-37 for Male
- 21-40 for Female
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Interested Candidate who want to apply in MDO can read complete information from given link below.
How to Fill Form for MDO?
- Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC, Mineral Development Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate Can Apply online form Between 04/05/2020 to 18/05/2020.
- Candidate Read the full Notification before Apply in BPSC MDO Recruitment Online Form 2020.
- You have to read notification and collect all necessary documents at the time of filling online application form like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details,Basic Details.
- Also you have to attach scan photocopy of related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit the Application Form click on Preview Button and make sure all columns are correctly filled.
- You have to submit application fee carefully and do not click or refresh your Page during online payment. If your payment is un-successful, your form will reject.
- After final submit your form, take a printout of application form in hard copy and save your file in A4 format in PDF.
Some Useful Important Links
|Link Activate on 04/05/2020|