BIS Scientist B Online Form 2020
Bureau Of Indian Standards (BIS) has published notification for Various Post Recruitment. Interested candidates who wan to apply online form in BIS, & given GATE(2018 or 2019 or 2020).Those candidates can apply for this post. All information is given below. Kindly read carefully each information, for more details refer notification.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engg or Tech. or equivalent.
- General/OBC with 60% marks in aggregate & for (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates have valid GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test) score In Year 2018/2019/2020.
- The GATE score should be valid till 31.03.2020(closing date of application).
- The maximum candidate’s age limit will be 30 years of age as on 31st March 2020.
- Upper age limit Relaxation is for SC/ST/OBC/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD)/Ex-Servicemen As per Central Government rules.
- The shortlisting of candidates will be based on the valid score of GATE 2018, GATE 2019 or GATE 2020, for Personal Interview may be applicable.
- Short-listing of candidates for PI will be on the merit of valid GATE Scores.
(i) Candidate who have higher Percentile will be given Higher in merit.
(ii) If After this case , they will find same merit then based on age of candidates, candidates having (elder) date of birth /(elder in age) given higher in Merit List.
- Only selected candidates after merit will be called for Personal Interview at New Delhi.
- Number of candidates to be called for interview will be 4 times the number of vacancies in the related branch/category.
- The date, time and venue of interview will be Informed by e-mail.
- It may be Published On website: www.bis.gov.in.
- The candidates must take part in Personal Interview process.
- Then called for the Document Verification process. After that you have to take part in PI.
- Merit will be based on eighty-five percent (85%) weightage to GATE Score & fifteen percent (15%) weightage to the marks obtained in interview.
- After that final list will generate, if you score better in both. You will select in BIS.
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line from 02/March/2020 to 31/March/2020 through BIS website www.bis.gov.in.
- The Application Fee (only through Online payment mode) is Rs. 100/-.
Trade/Branch List Who are Eligible
Discipline in which
vacancy is advertised
Paper and its Code
Computer Science &
XE-G or XL-U)
Electronics & Tele.
For More Details Visit WWW.ENGGGOVTJOBS.COM