BPSSC Bihar Police Steno Assistant Sub Inspector 2020 Online Form
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)
Advt No. : 01/2020 ASI Steno Short Details of Notification
Name of Post: Bihar Police ASI Steno Recruitment Online Form 2020
Post Date: 04 March 2020 | 05:39 PM
Short Information: Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) Has Published Notification For Online Recruitment For Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Steno Recruitment Examination 2020. Those Candidate Who Want To Apply Online Form For ASI And Completed All Eligibility Criteria, Can Apply Online Form. Before Apply Online Form Read Full Notification From Link Given Below.
Salary:- (29200 to 92300 Rs.)
- Application Start Date: 04/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 30/03/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 30/03/2020
- Examination Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- For General / OBC / EWS candidates: 700/-
- For SC / ST candidates: 400/-
Pay Examination Fee
- You can pay the examination fee for UKSSSC Animal Hus. & Silk Depart. by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR
- You can pay the examination the fee Through Offline E Challan mode.
- 12th/ Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Diploma in Computer Operation.
Age Limit as on 01/January/2020
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
How to Apply Online Form For BPSSC Steno?
- Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission BPSSC Recruitment for ASI Steno 2020-21.
- Candidate Can Apply Online Form Between 02/03/2020 to 31/03/2020.
- You have to read recruitment notification for BPSSC Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form in Government of Bihar Police latest jobs.
- Keep all related documents like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- You have to upload scan photo copy of all related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before click on final submit button, make sure all column information should be correct and click on View Preview Button.
- You have to submit application fee and make sure double verify your payment. If your payment status is not completed, re-verify your page and click on payment verification.
- Take final submitted application form printout in A4 page and save in PDF format.
Examination Pattern Complete Details
- There will be 2 set of papers:
- 100 questions of multiple choice question which have 4 options. You have to select 1 correct option.
- The subject is General Hindi and out of 100 questions, you have to correct minimum 30 questions for appear for Paper 2.
- Paper 1 will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes & this marks will not add in Paper 2.
- General Science and Current affair
- This paper have 100 MCQs of 200 marks and time is given 2 hours.
- If you select wrong answer, your marks will deduct of (0.2) per question.
On the basis of Paper 2, there will be selection of 6 times students for Skill Test.
Skill Test Details
- Hindi Stenographer Dictation: 80 WPM
- Computer Typing: Hindi & English (Both) with 30 WPM & 300 Words Complete in 10 Minutes.
- Computer Test: Good Knowledge of M.S Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) and Internet.
For More Details Read the Notification.
Vacancy Details Total : 133 Post
Some Useful Important Links