Engineering Projects India Recruitment 2020
Engineering Projects (India) Apprentices 2020
|Post Date: ||06 – 08 -2020|
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd., a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Heavy Industries, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Govt. of India execution of a wide range of multi-facet projects on turnkey basis in Power, Steel, Industrial, Civil & Infrastructure Sectors, Engineering Projects (India) Recruitment 2020.
Those candidates who are eligible for this post and want to apply online form, can read complete information from given notification below.
Engineering Projects India Limited
- Application Start : 01/08/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 20/08/2020
- Merit List Issued : Notified Soon
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fees By Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only. OR
- Pay the Examination Fee By E-Challan
- BE/B. Tech (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering)
- not less than 55% marks from Authorized Institute/University approved by AICTE
- Graduate Apprentice intend to be paid stipend of Rs. 10,000/- per month
- Period of Apprenticeship training will be of 1 year duration.
|Contract of Apprenticeship|
- Graduate Apprentice has to sign a contract of Apprenticeship before the beginning of Apprenticeship Training.
- 05 Posts Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation)
|For More details about Course, Kindly read the Information Brochure.|
|Thank You for Visiting Here|
Some Useful Important Links