IERT Allahabad Admission Online Form 2020
Institute Of Engineering And Rural Technology IERT, Prayagraj
Short Details of Notification
IERT Allahabad Entrance Online Admission Form 2020
Post Date:06 March 2020 | 11:42 PM
Short Information:Institute Of Engineering & Rural Technology (IERT) Prayagraj (Allahabad) has published notification for IERT Admission Entrance Test 2020 for the Diploma Courses. Those Candidates who are interested to take admission in IERT Prayagraj, can read complete information before apply for this post. Here you will get complete information about selection process, admission, Counselling, Syllabus details.
- Application Start date: 11/02/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 30/04/2020
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee: 30/04/2020
- Exam Date In: 21-22 May 2020
- Admit Card Available In: May 2020
- General / OBC / EWS Students: 1350/-
- SC / ST Students: 1350/–
- GST / Bank Charge include: Extra
- Pay the Fee Through Online Mode Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
- Admission in 3 years (6-semesters) Engineering/Technology Diploma will be based marks obtained in the entrance examination after that Merit List.
- Admission in 2 years (4-semester) Diploma in Commercial Practice, Materials Manag., Marketing Manag. & (3-semester) Post Diploma in Computer App. You will be select on the basis of marks obtained in entrance examination & after that you will face interview.
- Exam duration will be three hours.
- Paper have multiple choice type (MCQS) objective type questions of max. 300 marks.
- For 4- Semesters and 3-Semesters candidates, time period is given as 3 Hours for Entrance exam.
- If you select in Entrance exam, you have to give an interview of hundred marks.
- Your Exam question paper have 75 multiple choice type objective questions with four options of answer for every question.
- Candidate has to attempt all the questions.
- Each question is of four marks if you correct whereas one mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Admission Notice for Counselling
- Admission process is based on according to the merit in the auditorium of the IERT College.
- You have to present at the time of counselling on the scheduled time and date.
- If you are absent, your admission will be given to the candidate who stands next to him/her in merit
ALLOTMENT OF BRANCH
- Branch of Engg/Tech course is allotted as per merit availability and option given by the candidate
- If you are not present at time of counselling, you will lost your seat and the next candidate in merit will get your seat.
- You cannot change your branch/trade after Allotment of Seat.
- Counselling fee & course fee both are separate submit in form of bank draft after the verification of the certificate.
- Admission will be cancelled if you not submit fee.
- The total fee is to be deposited at once. No part wise fee deposition.
- You have Submit Hostel Fee at Same time of Counselling.
- Separate Bank Draft of counselling fee & course fee in favor of Director, IERT payable at Prayagraj.
Engg/Technology Diploma 3 Years Courses
Class 10th/ High School appearing /Passed with Science / Math is Compulsory Subject.
Minimum Age Limit :14 Years on 01/July/2020
Management Diploma 2 Years courses
12th/ Intermediate Exam passed/appearing & English and Hindi as Compulsory Subject in 12th or (10th/High School).
Post Diploma in Computer Application (3 Semester)
Diploma with any trade/branch & you have Physics & Math Subject in 12th/Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India.
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
SYLLABUS FOR IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2020…in Next Post