Join me for latest Updates
|Name of Post:|
NPCIL Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2020
|Post Date :||21 March 2020 | 09:53 PM|
|Short Information :||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL has Recently published Online Application Form for the Executive Trainee Through GATE examination Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate want to apply for the Following Vacancies Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online form.|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Advt No. : NPCIL/HRM/ET/2020/01Short Details of Notification
- Application Start Date : 24/03/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online Form : 02/04/2020 upto 05:00 PM
- Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 02/04/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- General / OBC Candidates : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates: 0/-
- All Category Female Candidates : 0/-
- Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking are Online payment methods for payment application fee.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech Degree in relevant trades/branch.
- Minimum 60% Marks is required with GATE -2020 Qualified.
- Max 26 Years.
- Age Limit as on 02/04/2020
Vacancy Details Total : 200 Post
|Executive Trainee (ET)||76||18||60||31||15||200|
Branch Wise Vacancy Details
|Trade / Branch Name||General||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Industrial Fire Safety||02||0||01||0||02||05|
|Interested Candidate who are going to apply online form for this post can read complete notification.|
GATE-2020,2019,2018 exam must be Qualified.
|Some Useful Important Links|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 24/03/2020|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The selected candidates go for one year orientation training in any Training centers as follows.
- Pressurised Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) Stream :
- Light Water Reactor (LWR) Stream :
- For Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and I&FS disciplines, training will be either in Pressurised Heavy Water Reactor (PHWR) Stream or in Light Water Reactor (LWR) Stream
- NPCIL reserves the right to change the training stream, venue and duration.
Stipend – During Training :
- Monthly Stipend – 55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance – 18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging And Boarding – In accommodation is provided by NPCIL.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the posts of Executive Trainee 2020 for PI(Personal Inter-view).
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of valid GATE 2018, GATE 2019 and GATE 2020 Scores by applying ratio of 1:12.
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible.
- Please note that only GATE 2018/GATE 2019/GATE 2020 score is valid for this recruitment in NPCIL under this advertisement.
- GATE score of 2017 or of previous GATE examination passed candidates are not eligible.
- For More Details…. Refer notification form given link below.