|Name of Post:|
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Online Recruitment Form 2020
|Post Date :||15 June 2020 | 07:43 PM|
|Short Information :||Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published Online Application Recruitment Form for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE) Civil Engineering Vacancies 2020. Those Candidate who Are Interested for the Following vacancy, Can Read the Full Details.|
UKSSSC Civil Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2020
Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Advt No. : 24/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Begin : 11/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 29/06/2020
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 29/06/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 300/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- PH (Divyang) : 150/-.
- Payment Mode: Pay exam fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking Fees Mode. OR
- Pay the Fees Through Offline by E-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2019
- 21-42 years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (JE) in Any Recognized Board / University in India.
Vacancy Details Total : 121 Post
|Junior Engineer Civil||121|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to apply for Uttrakhand Junior Engineer?
- Uttrakhand Junior Engineer Civil Peyjal Nigam Recruitment 2020-2021.
- Candidate Can Apply online form Between 11/06/2020
- to 29/06/2020
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Government of Uttrakhand.
- You have to read notification and collect all necessary documents at the time of filling online application form like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address details, Basic Details.
- Also you have to attach scan photocopy of related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit the Application Form click on Preview Button and make sure all columns are correctly filled.
- You have to submit application fee carefully and do not click or refresh your Page during online payment. If your payment is un-successful, your form will reject.
- After final submit your form, take a printout of application form in hard copy and save your file in A4 format in PDF.
|Interested Candidates who want to apply in Uttrakhand JE , can read complete details.|
|Thank You for Visiting Here|
Some Useful Important Links