UKSSSC Uttrakhand Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2020
Name of Post: UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2020
Post Date: 04 March 2020 | 01:42 AM
Short Information: Uttrakhand Subordinate Selection Commission UKSSSC has published notification for online recruitment Post of Junior Engineer Civil Vacancies 2020. Those Candidate who had done diploma in Civil Engineering and completed all eligibility criteria. They can apply for Junior Engineer post in Uttrakhand Jalnigham and PWD. Read complete notification before apply online application form.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment Online Form 2020
Uttrakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Advt No. : 24/2020 Short Details of Notification
- Application Start date: 03/03/2020
- Last Date to Apply Online application form: 02/04/2020
- Last date to pay examination fee for UKSSSC JE: 04/04/2020
- Exam Date will be announce in: May / June 2020
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- For General / OBC / EWS candidates: 300/- Rs.
- For SC / ST / PWBD Candidates: 150/- Rs.
- PH (Divyang) candidates: 150/- Rs.
Pay Examination Fee
- You can pay the examination fee for UKSSSC JE by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR
- You can pay the examination the fee Through Offline E Challan mode.
- (21 to 42 as on 01/07/2019)
- Diploma/polytechnic in Civil Engineering (CE) FROM Any Recognized Board / University in India.
How to apply online Form for Junior Engineer in UKSSSC?
- UKSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Peyjal Nigam & PWD Recruitment 2020-21.
- Candidate Can Apply Online form between 03/03/2020 to 02/04/2020.
- You have to read recruitment notification for UKSSSC Uttrakhand Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form in Government of Uttrakhand latest jobs.
- Keep all related documents like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, basic Details.
- You have to upload scan photo copy of all related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before click on final submit button, make sure all column information should be correct and click on View Preview Button.
- You have to submit application fee and make sure double verify your payment. If your payment status is not completed , re-verify your page and click on payment verification.
- Take final submitted application form printout in A4 page and save in PDF format.
Exam Pattern And Selection Process:-
- (Objective Type with Multiple Choice)
- 100 question with 4 options.
- If you correct then you will get 1 marks but for wrong answer (1/4 or .025) marks will deduct.
- Minimum marks for appearing in Mains examination is given as follows:-
- General & OBC:- Minimum 45 % marks
- SSC/ST:- Minimum 35% is required for appear in Mains exam.
Vacancy Details Total : 121 Post
Junior Engineer Civil
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Some Useful Important Links
For more details visit engggovtjobs.com