UPSC CMS Medical Services Online Form 2020
UPSC Medical Services Online Recruitment 2020
Union Public Service Commission UPSC has Recently Invited Online Application Form for the Combined Medical Service CMS Examination 2020. Those candidates who are eligible for this post and want to apply online form, can read complete information from given notification below.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Combined Medical Services Examination 2020
EMP No. : 09/2020
- Application Starting date: 29/07/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 18/08/2020 up to 06:00 PM Only
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment : 18/08/2020
- Withdrawal Application Form : 25/08/2020
- Examination Date : 22/10/2020
- Admit Card Download : October 2020
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fees By Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode Only. OR
- Pay the Examination Fee By E Challan
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
- You Must Have been Born After 02/08/1988
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
- Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS From Any Recognized University in India.
- For More Details See Notification
Vacancy Details Total : 559 Post
|Total Post||Post Name|
|300||Assistant Division Medical Officer, ADMO in Railway|
|66||Assistant Medical Officer (AMO) in IOF, Health Services|
|182||Junior Scale Posts in (CHS) Central Health Services|
|4||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC|
|7||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) in New Delhi Municipal Council|
How to Fill Form UPSC CMS Medical Services Recruitment 2020
- UPSC CMS Medical Services Recruitment 2020.
- Candidate Can Apply Online form Between 29/07/2020 to 18/08/2020
- UPSC CMS Medical Services Latest Vacancy 2020-2021.
- You have to read notification and collect all necessary documents at the time of filling online application form like – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address details, Basic Details.
- Also you have to attach scan photocopy of related documents like – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit the Application Form click on Preview Button and make sure all columns are correctly filled.
- You have to submit application fee carefully and do not click or refresh your Page during online payment. If your payment is un-successful, your form will reject.
- After final submit your form, take a printout of application form in hard copy and save your file in A4 format in PDF.
|For More details about Course, Kindly read the Information Brochure.|
|Thank You for Visiting Here|
Some Useful Important Links
Pay Exam Fee
Re Print Form